Aggregate Quality Control and Process Information Management System
StonemontQC is the premier aggregate quality control and process information management system available today. StonemontQC is designed for producers of crushed stone, sand and gravel, frac sand, golf sand, lime, and cement and any other construction material that requires management of particle size analysis and other quality or composition results. StonemontQC includes many analysis and reporting tools to help you improve your product consistency for customers. StonemontQC supports many state agency reporting requirements eliminating double-entry of data saving both time and money. Our desktop, server, enterprise, and hosted software solutions easily scale from the single plant operators to the largest producers. Our server, enterprise, and hosted editions are centrally managed for real-time analysis and reporting. Automated features include email alerts on quality failures and automatic data analysis and reports that can be generated and emailed daily, weekly, or monthly. Automated analysis and reporting saves time and money by allowing quality managers to focus on quality rather than spending hours to compile reports for sales and operations personnel.
Simplify Aggregate Data Entry
StonemontQC provides all levels of users a consistent data entry interface, insuring reliable data entry for every plant and/or lab recording aggregate quality data. The intuitive layout of the data-entry forms allow for quick and efficient recording of test results. Your technicians can be entering data within minutes. Some advantages of StonemontQC Aggregate Sample Data Entry Include:
- User friendly and intuitive interface The leader in aggregate quality control…
- Support for many Department of Transportation Reporting requirements
- Support for North american and European Union Test Methods
- Support for recording gradation (sieve analysis, particle size analysis) results, quality test results, process variable results, and quality worksheets
- Automated Data Entry from lab balances
- Automated Data Entry from GradexTM Mechanical Particle Size Analyzers
- Automated Data Entry from WipWareTM Video Particle Size Analyzers
- Automatic email alerts on quality failures
- Immediate visual notification of quality failures
- Data validation
- Evaluate results against multiple specifications
- Security features to limit and control use of the software
- Mark gradation and worksheets as completed
- Find incomplete tests using the incomplete test search tool
- Attach external documents to samples
- Associate customers and jobs with samples
- Associate location information (x,y,z) coordinates with samples
- Pair quality assurance samples with an original sample for sample comparison analysis
Powerful and Quick Analysis
StonemontQC provides several different analysis tools all designed to provide you unique and detailed analysis of product results. Many of the analysis tools are available from the “Quick Tool Bar” icons that provide your technicians easy access to some powerful statistical summary and charting tools. These can be used to assess the performance of current results against historical data, and detect potential issues before they become customer problems. In addition, generating any of the analysis types is simple, because the search form used to find data for various analysis tools is intuitive, simple to learn, and is consistent among similar tools. Some frequently used tools are listed below:
- Statistical Summaries – Provides a tabular summary of product gradation, quality, process and other types of results.
- Histograms, Normal Plots – Provides distribution analysis, and testing of normality of results.
- Semi-Log, Power 45, and Individual Retained Charts – Simple charts showing the entire gradation of product sieve results.
- Run Charts, Time-Series Charts – Allows for detection and analysis of trends.
- Multi-variable Charts – Compare process data against gradation or quality data.
- Correlation Charts – Discover relationships between different variables (gradation, quality, processing results).
- Control Charts, Cusum Charts – Robust charts to detect changes in process mean, and / or trends in data.
- Frequency Charts, Frequency Analysis – Used to assess if a product is meeting sampling frequency requirements.
- Product Search Tool – Enter a specification, and find all products that meet that specification at selected plants.
- Aggregate Blending Optimization – Optimize aggregate blending using the automated tools like blend to minimum price, blend to target, or blend to mid-spec.
- Powerful drag and drop visual blending tools for semi-log sieve charts, power 45 charts, individual retained charts, and coarseness factor charts.
StonemontQC provides many different professional reports, including support for several state DOT reporting requirements. The integrated support for multiple state DOT reporting requirements is key to improving staff efficiency by reducing double-entry and hence data entry errors. Reports are organized into the following sections:
- Sample Reports – Individual sample reports at a selected plant Reports automatically delivered to your inbox…
- Product Reports- Statistical summaries of one or multiple products at a selected plant.
- Plant Reports – Statistical summaries of multiple products at one or multiple plants including key performance indicator reports. Also contains plant note and tonnage reports.
- Customer Reports – Individual sample reports for which customer and job information have been assigned.
- Incident Reports – Individual and summary customer or internal incident reports.
- Setup Reports – Displays basic and detailed aggregate product setup information at a plant.
- Agency Reports – Agency specific reports to support DOT reporting requirements. (AL, FL, GA, IA, IL, MD, NC, OH, OR, PA, SC, VA, WV).
- Auto Reports – Reports and analysis that can be automatically generated and emailed hourly, daily, weekly, or monthly.
Leverage the Power of Integrated Applications
StonemontQC is a tightly integrated application that allows users to manage all aspects of aggregate, asphalt, and concrete quality control mix design information. This aggregate data is then available for use in asphalt and concrete mix design development and aggregate plant flow modeling. Application integration is extremely important for vertically integrated companies that need real-time access to aggregate product information to adjust asphalt or concrete mixes. Integration with crusher sampling and plant modeling provides users the ability to link aggregate product information with crushers and flow model streams. This provides the ability to validate current flow models against measured production results prior to performing “What If” scenarios. Powerful dynamic crusher modeling improves the ability to run “What If” scenarios because the model isn’t limited to static gradations.
The Whole Quality Picture
In addition to managing aggregate sample results, StonemontQC provides additional tools that provide you and your organization a total picture of quality. You can create and mange customer incidents at plants using the customer incident data entry form and the related customer incident reports. You can record daily plant notes, which serve as an electronic journal of activities at the plant. Plant notes are not limited to quality personnel but can be used by all plant personnel so that all plant activities are recorded in a single place. You can record tons produced and shipped for either products or plants and then use this information for sampling frequency analysis. Enterprise/hosted customers also enjoy the additional benefit of Automatic Reports, Analysis, and Evaluation tools. These tools are used to automatically generate reports and charts daily, weekly, or monthly and optionally automatically emailed to quality, sales, and operations staff and customers. Optionally, you may be interested in our plant add-on license that includes crusher sampling and plant flow modeling capabilities for aggregate plants.
To schedule an online demonstration please use the form at the bottom of this page or call us at 970-674-1148.
Visit our licensing page.
Note: Not all features listed are present in all editions.Back to Top