StonemontQC includes a powerful concrete mix design and quality control software program for concrete producers. StonemontQC is fully integrated with the aggregate portion allowing for mix component properties to be easily kept current with data from aggregate plants. Our desktop, server, enterprise, and hosted software solutions easily scale from the single plant operators to the largest producers. Our server, enterprise, and hosted editions are centrally managed for real-time analysis and reporting. Automated features include email alerts on quality failures and automatic data analysis and reports that can be generated and emailed daily, weekly, or monthly. Automated analysis and reporting saves time and money by allowing quality managers to focus on quality rather than spending hours to compile reports for sales and operations personnel.
StonemontQC integrates with concrete batching and dispatching software to allow for the seamless transfer of mix designs and batch results. Currently we have interfaces to the following concrete batching and/or dispatching software systems: Jonel Dispatch, Kronware Batching Systems, Commandbatch, and MPAQ. Stonemont also can communicate with batching software that use the ULINK or BCQCI protocol. Stonemont and Kronware jointly developed the BCQCI protocol, which provides for RESTful web services between concrete batch computers and quality control software. Contact Us to learn more or if you would like to work with us to build support for your batching or dispatching software.
See how easy it is to create a concrete mix using StonemontQC.
Concrete Mix Design
StonemontQC has many features to facilitate development of concrete mixtures including support for ACI and other design methods. Aggregate mix components can be easily updated or substituted in all mixes.
- Supports ACI and other mix designs.
- Support a manual proportion method where a user enters weights for each component.
- Flexible data entry for aggregate matrix including entering coarse aggregates (ssd or dry); entering fine aggregates (ssd or dry); entering coarse bulk volume; pervious mix designs.
- Supports multiple trial and final mixes
- Drag and drop mix components
- Optimized blending using automated tools for blend to minimum price, target, mid-spec, max density, or fine/aggregate volume ratio. Optionally, use our powerful drag and drop visual blending tools for coarseness factor charts, individual retained charts, power 45 charts, and semi-log sieve charts.
- Combined, coarse, and fine aggregate blends with the option to include cementitious material in the combined blend.
- Power 45, individual retained, and coarseness factor charts
- Mix search tool to find concrete mixes meeting certain job specifications
- Mix component substitution
- Global component updates for physical properties
- Support for generic mixes or performance mixes that are developed at a central lab and copied to specific plants and updated to plant-specific mixes.
- Trial mix analysis for strength vs w/c ratio, strength vs efficiency %, strength vs, replacement %
- Required strength calculations
- Submittals, including an Excel-based submittal for the ultimate in flexibility. Submittals can include coverletters and component certification files.
- Concrete batch data entry and analysis
- Concrete strength testing data entry and analysis
Simplify Concrete Mix and Sample Data Entry
StonemontQC provides all levels of users a consistent data entry interface, insuring reliable data entry for every plant and/or lab recording concrete mix quality data. The data entry form allows users to record batch information, standard test associated with concrete mixes, and break information and results. The intuitive layout of the data-entry form allow for quick and efficient recording of batch information, break data, and other test results. Your technicians can be entering data within minutes.
Some advantages of StonemontQC Batch Sample Data Entry Include:
- User Friendly, Intuitive Interface
- Support for common concrete test results and worksheets
- Record results for up to 5 compressive strength breaks per age (i.e. 7 and 28 day)
- Predict 28-day strength from 3-28 and 7-28 day strength-gain correlations.
- Record batch weights
- Automated Data Entry from lab balances
- Automatic email alerts on sample failures
- Immediate visual notification of test result failures
- Evaluate results against multiple specifications
- Robust security features to limit and control use of the data entry form
- Ability to mark gradation and worksheets as completed
- Attach external documents to samples
- Record process variable results with quality information
- Associate customer and job information
- Record lot/ sublot, coordinates and related identification information
- Find incomplete tests using the incomplete test search tool
- Support for both plant samples and field samples
Powerful and Quick Analysis
StonemontQC provides several different analysis tools all designed to provide you unique and detailed analysis of concrete mix results. Many of the analysis tools are available from the "Quick Tool Bar" icons that provide your front-line staff easy access to some powerful statistical summary and charting tools. These can be used to assess the performance of current results against historical data, and detect potential issues before they become customer problems. In addition, generating any of the analysis types is simple, because the search form used to find data for various analysis tools is intuitive, simple to learn, and is consistent among similar tools.
Some frequently used tools are listed below:
- Statistical Summaries - Provides a tabular summary of asphalt mix gradation, quality, process and other types of results
- Histograms, Normal Plots - Provides distribution analysis, and testing of normality of results
- Semi-Log, Power 45, Individual Retained Charts - Simple charts showing the entire gradation of product sieve results
- Run Charts, Time-Series Charts - Allows for detection and analysis of trends
- Multi-variable Charts - Compare process data against gradation or quality data, for example concrete temperature or air content versus strength of mixture.
- Correlation Charts - Discover relationships between different types variables (gradation, quality, processing results)
- Control Charts, Cusum Charts - Robust charts to detect changes in process mean, and / or trends in data
- Optimized Blending - Create and manage aggregate blends using powerful automated and visual blending tools.
- Product Search Tool - Enter a specification and find all products that meet that specification at selected plants
- Coarseness Factor Chart - Available from the concrete mix design form.
- Mix Comparison - Ability to analyze and compare various costs associated with different mixes and the components in a mix.
- Trial Mix Analysis - Available from the concrete mix design form. This feature provides a quick method to analyze multiple trial mixes for strength vs w/c ratio, strength vs efficiency %, and strength vs replacement %.
StonemontQC provides many different professional reports. Reports are organized into the following sections:
- Aggregate Reports - Individual aggregate sample reports
- Asphalt Reports - Individual asphalt mix sample reports
- Concrete Reports - Individual concrete mix samples, concrete mix break results, and concrete batch information.
- Product Reports- Statistical summaries of one or multiple products at a selected plant.
- Plant Reports - Statistical summaries of multiple products at one or multiple plants including key performance indicator reports. Also contains plant note and tonnage reports.
- Customer Reports - Individual sample reports for which customer and job information have been assigned.
- Incident Reports - Individual and summary customer or internal incident reports.
- Setup Reports - Displays basic and detailed aggregate product setup information at a plant.
Leverage the Power of Integrated Applications
StonemontQC allows users to manage all aspects of concrete and aggregate product data. This integration is extremely important for vertically integrated companies that need real-time access to aggregate product information to create and/or adjust concrete mixes. Concrete mix component properties can be easily updated and pushed down to all mixes that use that component. Alternatively, concrete mix components can be quickly substituted in all appropriate mixes.
The Whole Quality Picture
In addition to managing concrete sample results and mix designs, StonemontQC provides additional tools that provide you and your organization a total picture of quality. You can create and mange customer incidents at plants using the customer incident data entry form and the related customer incident reports. You can record daily plant notes, which serve as an electronic journal of activities at the plant. Plant notes are not limited to quality personnel but can be used by all plant personnel so that all plant activities are recorded in a single place.
Enterprise customers also enjoy the additional benefit of Automatic Reports, Analysis, and Evaluation tools. These tools are used to automatically generate reports and charts daily, weekly, or monthly and optionally automatically emailed to quality, sales, and operations staff and customers. All the work is done for you.
1) To request a demonstration please register or login and select the check box to receive a demo and save.
2) To schedule a web demonstration please use the Contact Us form or call us at 970-674-1148
StonemontQC is priced per plant. A plant license is recognized as an aggregate plant or terminal, asphalt plant, concrete plant or other facility at which you are performing quality control related functions such as sampling and/or testing and/or mix designs. In the case of collocated plants such as an aggregate plant and asphalt plant, they are considered two different plants and require separate licenses. In the case that a large aggregate plant may have multiple plants (dry plant and wash plant) within one quarry or mine they do not require separate licenses as they can be managed as one aggregate plant license. Crusher Sampling and Plant Modeling add-on requires an aggregate plant license
India: Akasha Enterprises
If you are interested in being a Stonemont Reseller in Australia, Europe, South America, or the Middle East please contact us