Concrete Mix Design and Quality Control Software Management System
StonemontQC includes a powerful concrete mix design and quality control software program for concrete producers. StonemontQC is fully integrated with the aggregate portion allowing for mix component properties to be easily kept current with data from aggregate plants. Our desktop, server, enterprise, and hosted software solutions easily scale from the single plant operators to the largest producers. Our server, enterprise, and hosted editions are centrally managed for real-time analysis and reporting. Automated features include email alerts on quality failures and automatic data analysis and reports that can be generated and emailed daily, weekly, or monthly. Automated analysis and reporting saves time and money by allowing quality managers to focus on quality rather than spending hours to compile reports for sales and operations personnel. StonemontQC integrates with concrete batching and dispatching software to allow for the seamless transfer of mix designs and batch results. Currently we have interfaces to the following concrete batching and/or dispatching software systems: GivenHansco Keystone Dispatch, Jonel Dispatch, Kronware Batching Systems, Marcotte Systems, MPAQ, Sysdyne ConcreteGO, and Commandconcrete. Stonemont also can communicate with batching software that use the BCQCI protocol. Stonemont and Kronware jointly developed the BCQCI protocol, which provides for RESTful web services between concrete batch computers and quality control software. GivenHansco and MPAQ also provided input regarding the BCQCI interface during their implementation of the BCQCI interface. Contact us to learn more or if you would like to work with us to build support for your batching or dispatching software.
Are you tired of having to hand-enter all of your break results from third-party labs?. Not only is hand-entering third-party results time consuming but it also is quite expensive when you consider the labor costs involved. Check out our new innovative, cost-effective, and time-saving service to extract break data from PDF files.
Concrete Mix Design
StonemontQC has many features to facilitate development of concrete mixtures including support for ACI and other design methods. Aggregate mix components can be easily updated or substituted in all mixes.
- Supports ACI and other mix design methods.
- Support a manual proportion method where a user enters weights for each component.
- Flexible data entry for aggregate matrix including entering coarse aggregates (ssd or dry); entering fine aggregates (ssd or dry); entering coarse bulk volume; pervious mix designs.
- Supports multiple trial and final mixes
- Drag and drop mix components
- Optimized blending using automated tools for blend to minimum price, target, mid-spec, max density, or fine/aggregate volume ratio.
- Powerful drag and drop visual blending tools for coarseness factor charts, individual retained charts, power 45 charts, and semi-log sieve charts.
- Combined, coarse, and fine aggregate blends with the option to include cementitious material in the combined blend.
- Power 45, individual retained, and coarseness factor charts
- Mix search tool to find concrete mixes meeting certain job specifications
- Mix component substitution
- Global component updates for physical properties
- Trial mix analysis for strength vs w/c ratio, strength vs efficiency %, strength vs, replacement %
- Required and Target strength calculations
- Concrete mix design submittals, including multi-mix submittals.
- Integration with ClimateEarth for EPD Generation
Simplify Concrete Mix and Sample Data Entry
StonemontQC provides all levels of users a consistent data entry interface, insuring reliable data entry for every plant and/or lab recording concrete mix quality data. The data entry form allows users to record batch information, standard plastic property tests associated with concrete mixes, and break information and results. The intuitive layout of the data-entry form allows for quick and efficient recording of batch information, break data, and other test results. Your technicians can be entering data within minutes. StonemontQC integrates with ForneyVault, which automates and streamlines the lab workflow process of performing compressive and flexural strength testing. StonemontQC can send cylinder, cube, and beam information to ForneyVault so they are ready for testing. When testing is complete, StonemontQC can import the measurements and strength results directly from ForneyVault. This integration greatly reduces the time and errors involved in initializing specimens and retrieving results from the break machine. Stonemont also offers an innovative, cost-effective, and time-saving service that can extract break data from PDF files sent by external labs. Some advantages of StonemontQC Sample Data Entry Include:
- User Friendly, Intuitive Interface
- Support for common concrete plastic property test results and worksheets
- Record up to 5 compressive strength breaks per age (i.e. 7 and 28 day)
- Predict 28-day strength from 3-28 and 7-28 day strength-gain correlations.
- Cost-effective and time-saving service to extract break data from PDF files
- Streamlined import of 3rd party strength results, especially with integrated support for ForneyVault
- Automatically import or manually enter batch results from batch/dispatch systems
- Automatic batch monitoring with email alerts
- Automatic email alerts on test failures
- Automated data entry from break machines
- Automatic update of required strength
- Automatic update of integrated aggregate products and mix designs.
- Break schedule report that can be used with automated break machine import
- Evaluate results against multiple specifications
- Robust security features to limit and control use of the data entry form
- Attach external documents to samples
- Associate customer and job information to samples
Powerful and Quick Analysis
StonemontQC provides several different analysis tools all designed to provide you unique and detailed analysis of concrete mix results. Many of the analysis tools are available from the “Quick Tool Bar” icons that provide your front-line staff easy access to some powerful statistical summary and charting tools. These can be used to assess the performance of current results against historical data, and detect potential issues before they become customer problems. In addition, generating any of the analysis types is simple, because the search form used to find data for various analysis tools is intuitive, simple to learn, and is consistent among similar tools. Some frequently used tools are listed below:
- Strength Chart – A powerful run chart and range chart combination that shows within-batch strength variability as well as overall strength variability.
- Low Strength Analysis – Both an analysis tool and report that can be automated to detect low strengths
- Target Strength Analysis – Automates the required strength analysis and can provide recommended cementitious changes to maintain a user-definable target strength
- Batch Chart – Chart batch results directly from the batch system. Optionally, display other quality results along side batch results.
- Batch Classification – Automates the analysis of batch results quickly identifying batching problems
- Statistical Summaries – Provides a tabular summary of asphalt mix gradation, quality, process and other types of results
- Histograms, Normal Plots – Provides distribution analysis, and testing of normality of results
- Semi-Log, Power 45, Individual Retained Charts – Simple charts showing the entire gradation of product sieve results
- Run Charts, Time-Series Charts – Allows for detection and analysis of trends
- Multi-variable Charts – Compare process data against gradation or quality data, for example concrete temperature or air content versus strength of mixture.
- Correlation Charts – Discover relationships between different types variables (gradation, quality, processing results)
- Control Charts, Cusum Charts – Robust charts to detect changes in process mean, and / or trends in data
- Optimized Blending – Create and manage aggregate blends using powerful automated and visual blending tools.
- Product Search Tool – Enter a specification and find all products that meet that specification at selected plants
- Coarseness Factor Chart – Available from the concrete mix design form.
- Mix Comparison – Ability to analyze and compare various costs associated with different mixes and the components in a mix.
- Trial Mix Analysis – Available from the concrete mix design form. This feature provides a quick method to analyze multiple trial mixes for strength vs w/c ratio, strength vs efficiency %, and strength vs replacement %.
StonemontQC provides many different professional reports. Reports are organized into the following sections:
- Aggregate Reports – Individual aggregate sample reports
- Asphalt Reports – Individual asphalt mix sample reports
- Concrete Reports – Individual concrete mix samples, concrete mix break results, and concrete batch information.
- Product Reports- Statistical summaries of one or multiple products at a selected plant.
- Plant Reports – Statistical summaries of multiple products at one or multiple plants including key performance indicator reports. Also contains plant note and tonnage reports.
- Customer Reports – Individual sample reports for which customer and job information have been assigned.
- Incident Reports – Individual and summary customer or internal incident reports.
- Setup Reports – Displays basic and detailed aggregate product setup information at a plant.
- Auto Reports – Reports and analysis that can be automatically generated and emailed hourly, daily, weekly, or monthly.
Leverage the Power of Integrated Applications
StonemontQC allows users to manage all aspects of concrete and aggregate product data. This integration is extremely important for vertically integrated companies that need real-time access to aggregate product information to create and/or adjust concrete mixes. Concrete mix component properties can be easily updated and pushed down to all mixes that use that component. Alternatively, concrete mix components can be quickly substituted in all appropriate mixes.
The Whole Quality Picture
In addition to managing concrete sample results and mix designs, StonemontQC provides additional tools that provide you and your organization a total picture of quality. You can create and mange customer incidents at plants using the customer incident data entry form and the related customer incident reports. You can record daily plant notes, which serve as an electronic journal of activities at the plant. Plant notes are not limited to quality personnel but can be used by all plant personnel so that all plant activities are recorded in a single place. Enterprise/Hosted customers also enjoy the additional benefit of Automatic Reports, Analysis, and Evaluation tools. These tools are used to automatically generate reports and charts daily, weekly, or monthly and optionally automatically emailed to quality, sales, and operations staff and customers. All the work is done for you.
To schedule a web demonstration please use the form at the bottom of this page or call us at 970-674-1148.
Visit our licensing page.
Note: Not all features listed are present in all editions.