StonemontQC includes the option of purchasing a plant add-on license. This is a single plant add-on that offers different features depending on the plant type. Currently, the plant add-on includes crusher sampling and plant flow modeling for aggregate plants.
Crusher sampling is an aggregate plant add-on that provides the ability to record and track crusher information including crusher motors, wear parts, and crusher sampling results.
Crusher Sample Data Entry
StonemontQC provides all levels of users a consistent data entry interface, insuring reliable data entry for recording crusher feed and discharge gradations. The data entry form allows users to record a feed gradation and a discharge gradation. These results are then stored as a feed and discharge product sample result and are associated with the crusher. The intuitive layout of the data-entry form allow for quick and efficient recording of crusher sampling results and automated calculation of important crusher processing variables, and wear part information.
Some advantages of StonemontQC Data Entry Include:
- User Friendly, Intuitive Interface
- Record crusher feed and discharge gradations in one simple form
- Record other process variable results and associate with crusher feed or discharge product
- Automatic calculation of crusher process variables (i.e. % Passing CSS, Reduction Ratio, F80, P80, and more)
- Associate tons per hour with feed and discharge products
- Automated Data Entry from lab balances
- Define required data entry fields
- Automatic email alerts on quality and process result failures and whether required data entry fields were entered.
- Manage crusher motor and wear part histories
Powerful and Quick Analysis
StonemontQC provides many different analysis tools all designed to provide you with a unique and detailed analysis of crusher feed and discharge product results. Many of the analysis tools are available from the “Quick Tool” icons that provide your front-line staff easy access to some powerful statistical summary and charting tools. These can be used to assess the performance of current results against historical data, and detect potential issues before they become customer problems. In addition, generating any of the analysis types is simple, because the search form used to find data for various analysis tools is intuitive, simple to learn, and is consistent among similar tools. StonemontQC includes a crusher query form to allow users to query against against multiple parameters. For example, you could investigate all results from a crusher discharge product in which the CSS is less than 1/2 inch..
Some frequently used tools are listed below:
- Statistical Summaries – Provides a tabular summary of crusher feed or discharge products gradation, fraction retained, fraction yields, quality, process and other types of results
- Histograms, Normal Plots – Provides distribution analysis, and testing of normality of results
- Semi-Log, Power 45 Charts – Simple charts showing the entire gradation of product sieve results
- Run Charts, Time-Series Charts – Allows for detection and analysis of trends
- Multi-variable Charts – Compare process data against gradation or quality data, for example fraction tonnage yields versus the percentage of motor load and the closed side setting.
- Correlation Charts – Discover relationships between different types variables. For example, the relationship between percentage of motor load on a crusher versus the percent passing the closed side setting.
- Control Charts, Cusum Charts – Robust charts to detect changes in process mean, and / or trends in data
- Crusher Analysis – Quickly compare the difference between paired results for feed and discharge products associated with a crusher sample in a tabular format.
- Crusher Modeling – Uses crusher tests to develop a dynamic model of the crusher that can be used in plant modeling. Read More…
Plant Flow Modeling
Plant flow modeling is an aggregate plant add-on that provides the ability to mathematically model the flow of aggregate through a plant. It is a robust, integrated design tool that allows users to create and manage multiple plant flows at an aggregate operation. Users can drag and drop different plant elements onto a design window, connect the flow streams, manage properties of the different elements, and than run the plant. Plant modeling will indicate plant bottle necks and also allow users to find bottle necks in the plant by optimizing on feed rates, conveyor capacity, and / or screening capacity. In addition, a full set of quick summary reports, and charts are available for any element or multiple elements in the design.
Plant modeling in StonemontQC is unique due to its integration with aggregate products. This integration allows users to use actual crusher data and load product gradation results from aggregate products to compare to the model predicted results. This allows you to calibrate your model using observed data prior to proceeding with “What If” scenarios. Crusher Models developed using crusher tests dynamically change the crusher discharge gradation based on changes to the feed gradation resulting from things like crusher and screen changes.
- easy to use drag-and-drop interface
- cut/copy/paste functionality for equipment
- multi-layer and multi-diagram support
- linear, polyline, orthogonal, and arc flow stream support
- zoom and pan and rotation capabilities.
- add user-defined text and user-defined ratio calculations
- easily query for crusher results using a crusher query
- create/edit crusher models rather than static gradations for crushers
- easily query for measured/observed results on flow streams or stockpiles
- Automatically update all measured/observed results with a single query
- includes tools to help calibrate the model such as comparisons between observed and predicted results
- print/preview single layers or all layers
- supports multiple processes or modes
- includes warnings when exceeding capacities or other issues
- set target flow rates on equipment and automatically determine the necessary plant feed rate
- determine the maximum plant feed rate that can be obtained without exceeding equipment capacities